🐴 The role of the Mare is to be used by the Stallion in any way they deem fit.
- All mares must strip entirely and give their clothes to the cloakroom team. Boots or trainers are compulsory – only socks, cock-rings, and harnesses may be kept on.
- After you are ready, the stable lads will bound your hands and place a cotton RED OR WHITE Hood over your head to ensure the stallions go unrecognized for the entire evening.
- During the evening, the stable lads will attend to your needs (bringing drinks, providing condoms and lube, toilet break, etc.)
- You must use the safe word if you need help or are struggling.
- The stable lads administer all your needs, care, overall welfare, and safety. If you need a break, a stable lad takes you to a side room, where you can fully recuperate from the physically strenuous, energetic activity.
- The stable lad will bring you into the regular auction to await the stallions. You can be standing, lying, kneeling, or positioned on all fours.
- The stallions are free to move around the stable auction room. They can have something to drink at the bar and inspect the quality of all the livestock (feel your body, touch your cock and ass, etc.)
- Once a stallion has decided to take you, he will ask the stable lad to untie you so he can take you away to be used – in a stall, sling, mattress – that’s up to the Stallion.
- You cannot refuse a stallion and must always surrender to him and let yourself be used. (USE THE SAFE WORD IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM)
- The Stallion will use you as he pleases, Black hood with a fresh condom. Red Hood (PrEP) Bare Back.
- When the Stallion has finished with you, he will ask you to take the Mare back to its stable. The Mare is then free for use by the other stallions.
- Under no circumstances, nor at any time, is your blindfold to be removed! It is forbidden for you to see or even to risk a peek. No exceptions made! A breach of this rule (i.e., intentionally or unintentionally violating this rule) leads to immediate expulsion from the party, possibly from other parties. You will be asked to leave.
- You can leave the stable when you wish. Just ask the stable lad to guide you back to the changing area. To uncover your head so that you can get dressed and leave. Without coming into any visual contact with any of the Stallions and seeing the happenings of the auction