Your job is to care for the Mare and assist the Stallion in his desires with the Mare. Prepare the Mare once the Stallion has finished. Then to be used again.
It is also your responsibility to care for the well-being of the Mares at all times inside the auction,
You must ensure that all the Stallions respect the Mare. as regards
The Red or Black Hood and ensure the rules are followed. Be prepared to stop a stallion if you hear the safe word.
- After the Mares are ready, you bound the hands and place cotton, either a RED (PrEP) or BLACK sacs, over the Mares’ heads to ensure that the Stallions go unrecognized for the entire evening.
- During the entire evening, you will attend to the needs of the Mares (bringing drinks, providing condoms and lube, toilet break, etc.)
- You are employed to administer all the Mares’ needs, care, overall welfare, and safety. In the case a Mare needs a break, the Mare is taken to a side room, where it can fully recuperate from the physically strenuous, energetic activity.
- Once a Stallion has decided upon a Mare, he will ask you to untie the Mare so he can lead the Mare away for it to be mounted – in a stall, sling, mattress – that’s up to the Stallion. When the Stallion has finished, he will ask you to take the Mare back to its stable. The Mare is then free for use by the other Stallions.
- Once the Mares have been used and none of the Stallions have any use for them, the Stallions may leave the stable. Only once every Stallionhas gone are you allowed to uncover the Mares’ heads so that they can get dressed and leave.
- If a Mare wishes to leave the party earlier, you need to take this Mare to the Mares’ dressing-room with their head still covered. The Mare then goes by the stables still blindfolded, without coming into any visual contact with any of the Stallions, and sees the happenings of the auction.
IF YOU HEAR THE SAFE WORD, YOU MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY AND GET THE HELP OF A STABLE LAD